background

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My busy day

Today while my son slept I worked on gifts for the young women for girl’s camp. I finished one testimony book:


Here is me putting the paper on the cover:



The gluing process continued:








The printed inside which I put together by sewing the middle (by hand like old binding is done):




Here is the book completed but still drying hence the scrap pieces of paper in the cover. So only 6 more to go. I got the instructions from Martha Stewart’s web page. Google how to bind a book and you should find it. :


Then I needed to get a sample napkin done for a customer and now I have my fingers crossed that she’ll pick me to do the whole order.
 





Then I got a little time to work on Justin’s Easter outfit:
















Where do I get the time you may ask, I don’t know maybe my son doesn’t actually sleep as long as it takes me to do all this. And he doesn’t call for me for a awhile after he wakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment